Thursday, July 29, 2010

First Photo Shoot

First of all....I hope everyone realizes the difference between my posts and Ethan's. I just want to make sure no one thinks I am a weirdo...it's Ethan. Ha...that being said here are a few of the cutest pictures of Beckett that my friend Ali was so kind to take for us! She did an amazing job and we are so lucky to take advantage of her talent! Enjoy and thank you so much Ali!

The first one is the announcement I made, so if you didn't get it...here it is! We just love this little guy so much!










6 comments:

Ali said...

That was so fun...he is the perfect little model:)

Bracken and Bracken said...

Love having that cute little man on my fridge :)

Candace said...

He looks so long. Too CUTE!

Andrea said...

the one with you and his is my favorite! he is so handsome

A and L Stapley said...

He is so adorable... I got the announcement, thanks so much for sending me one!

Franz said...

What a beautiful baby Heather! Congrats!