Saturday, November 6, 2010

5 Months Already!

Beckett is already 5 months and I can't believe it! Time has really been sailing along. It seems every time I do laundry I am washing new outfits because he just keeps growing out of the ones he has. Beck has starting using his leg muscles a lot more. He will stand (while holding him) forever. He loves to stand up and "be big" it's so cute. He also loves to bounce. He is an active little kid, but he still loves to snuggle, I love it! He is growing like a weed and eating like a champ. He loves his green beans and peas, well anything with a spoon! He is still as bald as ever, but we love his cute little perfect round head! I didn't have hair for a long time and since I've never seen any baby pictures of Ethan I don't know if he did either...but I doubt it! Beckett also LOVES to talk. He talks when he's mad, happy, hungry, tired...just talks all the time. Must take after his dad!

Anyway, without further ado...here are the most recent pics!

This is at the Coastal Fertility Halloween Party! Beckett meets Dr. Werlin!
Shark boy attack!
Chillin at the beach...too tired to play!
The things he has to deal with!
Happy Halloween!
Our 1st Trunk-or-Treat as a family! Shark, Shark attack victim & Lifeguard
Our Always Happy baby!
Hanging out in the Bumbo
1st experience with a spoon! LOVED IT!
Beckett loves his bouncer!
He also LOVES TV...just like his parents!
Mister SmilesBecks loves the beach also like his parents. He likes to watch the water and the kids play. Next summer we will be there every day! Can't wait!

6 comments:

Christine Mains said...

I love the shark bite on Ethan's shirt. You're hilarious!!!
Your little baby boy is getting so big, and he is SOOOO CUTE!!! 5months is a big number for a little baby. I remember when Owen was born I was trying so hard to make time slow down.

Ali said...

It was such a treat to hold him and nuzzle into his little bald head during Danielle's shower:) He is a fun little jumping bean!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Love the costumes and LOVE that little smile!!

A and L Stapley said...

I can't believe those cheeks! He is adorable, and growing so big! You make very cute parents... :)

Roz said...

aww, so cute. I love the family Halloween costumes. So creative. Poor Ethan, you as the lifeguard, did not save him:)

Nathan and Dianna Wiley said...

Heather! Oh my..he is so stinkin cute. Cannot get over what a cutie he is!!! I miss you guys! Hope you have a happy thanksgiving!!! Love ya!