Friday, January 7, 2011

With the New Year Comes New Photos

It's been awhile...welcome back! Here are the latest and greatest of the Nelson's! We have had a fun last few months and I decided our family and friends deserve to see some pics since it's been such a long time since I posted anything. I hate blogger's uploading system so I rarely have the patience or time to upload anything. Alas, Ethan is taking care of the Beckster so I can get some "computer" time. So you're welcome....

Our first family picture in 2011! Happy New Year!!

New Year's Eve
Grandma Nelson sent him that sweet snowman hat for Christmas!

Playing with some new Christmas toys. Becks is sooo close to sitting up on his own.
Beck loves electronics. I am playing a new DS game and he wants to play too.
Bumboo time means it's time to eat
Christmas morning...well afternoon! Merry Christmas!! Our First Christmas, so fun!
Beckett's favorite thing right now is Mickey Mouse. He LOVES him. He laughs and smiles everytime he sees him. He won't reach out for Ethan or I, but he does for Mickey. He watches Playhouse Disney with Mickey and Friends and smiles everytime Mickey is shown. He even smiles at the Mickey on his diapers. He loves him. We are going to take him to Disneyland soon and get his picture with Mickey. I can't wait to see his reaction. Everytime we go to Disneyland Mickey is no where in sight and last time we went the line was too long. So next time for sure before our passes expire in Feb.
Beckett's Christmas Stocking. I picked out the fabric and cut it out and made the B and Ethan sewed it all together...I made him do it, thank you and great job Ethan!
Beck did a pretty good job opening presents. It helped that he loves to grab and tear anything. We sure missed everyone at Christmas though!

So many great presents!

Ward Christmas party.
Well he has some hair.
Getting ready for church after the Utah game. Go Utes!
I hate that Ethan does this...but it's a cute pic. This is at the beach one afternoon.
Love our baby boy!
Cuddled up on a chilly day at the beach. So sweet.
At Disneyland with Michelle and Alan and girls
Aunt Michelle and Becks
Disneyland Santa
Becks in his exersaucer on Thanksgiving. Early Christmas present from Grandma and Grandpa Duke....he loves it and it sure helps me out a lot! Thank you!

Funny face, but he actually LOVES to eat his squash!
"Whattya lookin at? I LOVE MICKEY...SO WHAT!"
Shirt was a little small...note diaper, but had to wear it for the game one last time.

Last but not least Mr. Skeleton. His Halloween costume #2. It has been awhile since I have uploaded our camera pics...don't judge.

6 comments:

Ali said...

He is quite the handsome little dude! I love that his hair is finally coming in and with his handsome little hairline, and bright blue eyes- he's a fixing to melt anyone that crosses his path! So funny that he's obsessed with Mickey...and that's the first toy Evan showed me when I came to pick him up. No wonder he was anxious for Evan to leave!!

DJWK said...

I'm not judging! I am so far behind, and am still dragging my feet...
Love the pictures!

A and L Stapley said...

He is getting so big! I love his little expressions. It looks like you have been loving life as new parents, you three are the cutest little family. BTW, thanks for the christmas card!

Bracken and Bracken said...

I am so in love with that little boy!! (and so is Dallen) Glad I got to munch on those cheeks over the holidays, can't wait to see him, and you guys again soon :)

Lyric said...

His expressions are PRICELESS! Such a cute little stud. Wish we lived close enough to play with those squishy cheeks. Miss you guys!!

Nathan and Dianna Wiley said...

He is so cute! He looks a lot like some of Blaine's boys..cuteness runs in the family! You've givin me some motivation to update my blog..oh wait, I have a blog? Good to see new pics!