Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Things You Have Missed!

So in no particular order here is what you have missed in the last couple months!

New chair! Bumbo just wasn't doing the trick anymore.

This is how we find the crazy sleeper most of the time we check on him before going to bed ourselves.

Beck's first friend Isaac! He has already become a bully and tries to attack. Oh boy what are we in for?

I love this look. Beck actually likes his sunglasses I think. They help him SEE!

Beck seriously loves the water. He splashes in it even though it's freezing. Like father like son. I prefer to stay in the warm air and away from the freezing water.
TWO TEETH! Beck is getting a top one also and it should cut through soon. Look at those baby blues!

I turned 30...yuck! Although my mental preparedness was not there I still had a great birthday. Ethan got me a nice Anne Klien white ceramic watch that I had been eyeing and even more importantly tickets to The Price Is Right. I have been wanting to go since I was in Elementary school. It was Soooo Much Fun. It will be funny to watch the airing and see if we get shown. Too bad we didn't get to "Come On Down," but we still had a great time. I would like to go again with girlfriends...so if anyone is interested!!

Chilly February the Saturday before my birthday, we spent the day in Balboa!

Becks jamming some orange through his mesh thing.

First experience with snow while we were in Utah during February. We were glad it snowed while we were there just to remember why we like living in Cali so much!

The first touch...not too sure about it.

Bath time at Gma Nelson's!

Me and Becks doing Disneyland while Daddy works...the perks of being a mom! Beckett LOVES Mickey Mouse! He started smiling and getting excited as soon as he could see him. You would think his first word would be "Mickey" or something close to it, but it's "mama." Love it!!

Gma and Gpa Nelson came to visit!!!! Becks loves getting spoiled by them!

This kid LOVES to stare at himself in the mirror. Lately he has been screaming at himself and hitting the mirror. He has developed quite the love/hate relationship with himself. Look at that skinny little man!

Look at that cute face!

With the Nelson Gparents at Balboa!

Visiting the Getty Museum in LA.

Adventures in Disneyland!

Beckett already LOVES the pool! Summer swim class here we come!



Beck crawling!!! He's everywhere and loves it!! I even had to take the door stoppers off because he loved to flick them and take the rubber off to eat. So better safe then sorry so off they go.

4 comments:

scott and tara said...

So adorable! And he is getting so big already - it goes by too fast! I wish I could go to Disney and the Price is Right as easily as you :) Hope you are doing well.

Ali said...

He has grown so much in just the last month or so...what a handsome little dude. I have come THIS close to buying that "run dmc" onesie so many times...I LOVE it, and I regret not ever getting it:) I'm glad to see you were smarter than me!

Bracken and Bracken said...

We have missed so much, blog more!! We wanna see that cute boy ;)

Roz said...

I'll go to Price Is Right with ya! Happy b-day! 30 is sexy:) Miss ya. Roz